[GE users] Revision control of configuration

Wed Feb 3 08:39:05 GMT 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 00:30 -0800, heman wrote:
> What files should I have under revision control to be able to roll back changes?
> I'm not asking SGE to check in or out from it, I'll just do check in by hand every time I have a working configuration.

See if this is of any use to you.
http://olesenm.github.com/2009/11/05/gridengine-git-config/

We have it setup as a cron job every evening and it seems to be working.

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.