[GE users] newbie problem ... help needed

legol18 legol18 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:52:12 GMT 2010

Hi,

I just started using the grid engine on my cluster.
I use "g77","ifort" or "icc" for compiling my programs and they are already installed on the cluster.

I am creating the job script inside which I am compiling the program and executing it ::

JOB FILE :

# /bin/csh

cd /home/rajat/oldb/popl/lxpeff
# compile the fortran code then execute it with the ./ option
g77 test.f90 -o test
./test

Now, as mentioned, I have ifort installed on my cluster still the process gets terminated with the following error

ERROR :

opt/gridengine/default/spool/compute-0-0/job_scripts/53: line 9: ifort: command not found
/opt/gridengine/default/spool/compute-0-0/job_scripts/53: line 10: ./test: No such file or directory

On the other hand if I try running a previously complied executable (which I compile normally on the terminal), it works fine.

Am I missing something?