[GE users] corrected job file of my previous post... reposted message

jcoomer james.coomer at sun.com
Thu Feb 4 13:24:46 GMT 2010

ifort isn't in the path when your script executes.

either setup your path in the script or pass forward your environment variable settings with the job submission using

  -V   Available for qsub, qsh, qrsh with command and qalter.

          Specifies that all environment variables active  within
          the qsub utility be exported to the context of the job.

or just send your PATH settings with

 -v variable[=value],...
          Available for qsub, qrsh (with  command  argument)  and
          qalter.

          Defines or redefines the environment  variables  to  be
          exported  to  the execution context of the job.  If the
          -v option is present  Sun  Grid  Engine  will  add  the
          environment  variables  defined  as  arguments  to  the
          switch and, optionally, values of specified  variables,
          to the execution context of the job.

james