[GE users] SGE on Snow Leopard

ahluwaliav ahluwaliav at vcu.edu
Thu Feb 4 19:57:14 GMT 2010

Hi,
I recently purchased a MacPRO 8-core with Snow Leopard for 'parallelizing' image analysis program (FSL) only to realize that SGE does not support Snow Leopard. I found a few posts regarding this issue on this forum and i've been trying to follow them without success.The instructions are a bit vague (atleast to a novice like me) and i'm afraid i'm missing something. I was wondering if anyone could share any documentation regarding the installation. Also any idea when the next SGE release (hopefully with Snow leopard support) is expected? Thanks!
-Vish