[GE users] Screencast/blog post on SGE 6.2u5 install on OS X

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Feb 8 11:12:21 GMT 2010

Honestly I think SGE on OS X is going to be a dead end, Apple has
clearly abandoned the datacenter in favor of being a pure consumer
electronics company. How much effort should Sun put into a platform that
is now only usable in laptop/desktop form factor these days? Unless we
want our iphones/ipods/ipads etc. to be running exechost clients in some
cloud-enabled future, heh.

-Chris