[GE users] flex-grid question

kdoman kdoman07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:51:54 GMT 2010

I followed instructions on this page to setup flex-grid:

 http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration#Running_the_qlicserver_daemon

I got to the section which states "There are 3 important things to
note about the output ..."

1. The qlicserver script has successfully queried FlexLM ....
2. The qlicserver script has queried Grid Engine and realized that the
current SGE values ....
3. The qlicserver script has generated the SGE command "qconf -mattr
exechost complex_values ...

I didn't get step 3. I ran "./qlicserver -n output=-" and #1 and #2
looked correct, except for #3, where my output has this:

<!-- adjustment:
     qconf -mattr exechost complex_values NONE global
-->

I supposed at this point,  I should be able to run ./qlicserver -c and
and send that list into my complex config?

Then run ./qlicserver -d ??

K.