[GE users] Submit multiple jobs through SGE - UPDATE

santosh santosh2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:58:29 GMT 2010

Dear SGE Experts

I noticed that batch jobs through SGE terminated prematurely. However, the qsub jobs submitted manually with complete paths of all commands/files etc ran without any problems. Does it mean that the assigned values to different variables are not passed properly during a "qsub" job inspite of provide a "-v" or "-V" flag?

Would really appreciate your assistance.

Regards,
Santosh