[GE users] scheduling jobs

scu98rkr scu98rkr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:37:04 GMT 2010

Hi,

I want my jobs to be scheluded originally by the sequence number of the
queues and then by the load formula (minus) -np_load_avg on the various
queues. This is too allow space for dual processor openmp jobs.

I've selected Sort by Sequence number and the jobs now go to the correct
queues.

But they then go to the queue with the least load where as I want them
to goto the queue with the most load.

If I select sort by load then go to the most loaded host by not the
correct queue.

The reason Im doing this is because I want to use subordinate queues and
If I just select sort by load jobs will fill the master and subordinate
queues first rather than the empty space.

Thanks Roger