[GE users] qlicserver counting double

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 02:39:59 GMT 2010

Hi
I am using old version of qlicserver  (1.2). We have two license servers providing same feature with different  quantities one with 3 and the other one with 1.They are on different port in port at host<mailto:port at host> format. But qlicserver counting them "8" total  instead of 4. I am running SGE version 6.2u3.

Thanks,
SB