[GE users] accounting file not actualized yet

jeromeverleyen jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Tue Feb 16 15:16:21 GMT 2010

Dear all
i'm facing a strange problem about my accounting file and reporting file.
Since a couple of days, i don't actualize itself. I mean that the
timestamp of the file is on 12th of February, and qacct command report
the same time values. The SGE don't register since this date the new jobs.

I try to re-init my master node, but the problem still exists.

The version of SGE is GE 6.2u2_1, on a Rocks 5.2 cluster.

Following my configuration. It's seems to be correct.

[root at cluster ~]# qconf -sconf
#global:
execd_spool_dir              /opt/gridengine/default/spool
mailer                       /bin/mail
xterm                        /usr/bin/X11/xterm
load_sensor                  none
prolog                       none
epilog                       none
shell_start_mode             unix_behavior
login_shells                 sh,ksh,csh,tcsh
min_uid                      0
min_gid                      0
user_lists                   none
xuser_lists                  none
projects                     none
xprojects                    none
enforce_project              false
enforce_user                 auto
load_report_time             00:00:40
max_unheard                  00:05:00
reschedule_unknown           00:00:00
loglevel                     log_warning
administrator_mail           none
set_token_cmd                none
pag_cmd                      none
token_extend_time            none
shepherd_cmd                 none
qmaster_params               none
execd_params                 none
reporting_params             accounting=true reporting=true \
                              flush_time=00:00:15 joblog=true
sharelog=00:00:00
finished_jobs                100
gid_range                    20000-20100
qlogin_command               builtin
qlogin_daemon                builtin
rlogin_command               builtin
rlogin_daemon                builtin
rsh_command                  builtin
rsh_daemon                   builtin
max_aj_instances             2000
max_aj_tasks                 75000
max_u_jobs                   0
max_jobs                     0
max_advance_reservations     0
auto_user_oticket            0
auto_user_fshare             0
auto_user_default_project    none
auto_user_delete_time        86400
delegated_file_staging       false
reprioritize                 false
jsv_url                      none
jsv_allowed_mod              ac,h,i,e,o,j,M,N,p,w

[root at cluster ~]# ls -l /opt/gridengine/default/common/accounting
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 136355094 Feb 12 09:59
/opt/gridengine/default/common/accounting

Where i am wrong? Something special to do?

Thank's for your help

Regards

--
-- Jérôme
Dans la plupart des pays, les citoyens poss?dent