[GE users] Query regarding resource quota

thamizhannal Thamizhannal.Paramasiuam at Honeywell.com
Wed Feb 17 10:29:42 GMT 2010

Hi All,

We are using SGE 6.1 in Linux RHEL 4 64 bit OS.

We need to restrict each user to use the license count to 5.

We have done that by using the configuration qconf ?arqs and it works fine for all the users in the grid.

We need to know how many licenses do each user has consumed. .

Kindly help me know the command/file to where can we check this

Thanks,
Thamizhannal P