[GE users] Query regarding resource quota

thamizhannal Thamizhannal.Paramasiuam at Honeywell.com
Thu Feb 18 05:29:22 GMT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the information Reuti.

In our case, we have users who have accounts in more than one grid. I
need to update the license count for a particular user in both grids.

I need to count the licenses consumed for a particular user on both the
grids and I need to restrict the user not using more than the limit.

Eg: If user1 users 1 license in Grid1 and 1 in Grid2, then I need to
update for user1 as 2 in both the grids.

Whether it is possible or any other solution is there to handle this
situation.

And also I need to know the quota that SGE displaying is maintained in a
file, if it's where is the file located.

Is it possible to update that file manually?

Kindly help us in this regard.

Regards,
Thamizhannal P