[GE users] flex-grid setup

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 03:15:44 GMT 2010

I am trying to set up flex-grid. It seems to be working however one problem need attention.

I have two different license servers port1 at server1<mailto:port1 at server1> and port2 at server2<mailto:port2 at server2>  some of the features on both servers are same. when I run qlicserver -n  output=/tmp/foo and then open the file to check  I do not see same featues are added from both servers. I mean if feature F1 is on available on both servers then I should get total numbers = F1 on server1 + F1 on server2. I only see total of one of the servers. Is there something special I need to do.

I can send you output and the configuration file if required.

Regards,
Babar