[GE users] flex-grid setup

olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Mon Feb 22 08:49:59 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 19:15 -0800, gg3796 wrote:

> I am trying to set up flex-grid. It seems to be working however one
> problem need attention.
>
> I have two different license servers port1 at server1 and port2 at server2
> some of the features on both servers are same. when I run qlicserver
> -n  output=/tmp/foo and then open the file to check  I do not see same
> featues are added from both servers. I mean if feature F1 is on
> available on both servers then I should get total numbers = F1 on
> server1 + F1 on server2. I only see total of one of the servers. Is
> there something special I need to do.
>
> I can send you output and the configuration file if required.

Posting the output and conf information would be the best.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.