[GE users] Sgemaster won't start after upgrading

heywood heywood at cshl.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:28:11 GMT 2010

Well. For some reason the directory in $SGE_ROOT/utilbin and $SGE_ROOT/bin
was "lx24-amd64", and the script was looking for "lx26-amd64". We are
running kernel 2.6 and always have so I don't know where that lx24*
directory name came from.

Anyways I just created a symlink lx26-amd64 -> lx24-amd64, and SGE started
up.

Really weird.

Todd