[GE users] question about SGE function

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Feb 22 20:56:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 22.02.2010 um 19:36 schrieb mhanby:

> Reuti, do you mean by adding a line like the following to /etc/ssh/
> sshd_config
>
> AllowUsers adminusera adminuserb root

exactly. You can even use AllowGroups if you prefer.

If the qrsh uses rsh or the -builtin- method you are done. If qrsh
uses also ssh, it's mandatory to compile the tight SSH integration
and supply a different configuration file to sshd on the nodes (so
that access to this controlled sshd is allowed) and use
ENABLE_ADDGRP_KILL=TRUE in the execd_params of SGE's configuration.
Otherwise users can use something like `nohup fubar &` which will
survive, even when the interactive session is closed by the h_rt limit.

-- Reuti