[GE users] dynamic resource allocation and preemption

introx introx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:51:33 GMT 2010

I have 2 groups of users sharing 20 cadence licenses.

I would like to share these 20 licenses between the groups in the following way:

? When both groups submit jobs, they will equally share the licenses resource (10 license to each group)

? When only one group submit jobs it will be able to use all the 20 licenses until the other group start submitting and then it will return to the equal sharing (The jobs which are still run     will be resubmitted).

- I have defined the license as a complex attribute but I can?t see anywhere in the documentation how to do this dynamic allocation.

Thanks

Erez