[GE users] @allhosts vs @otherhosts

igardais igardais at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 25 06:57:57 GMT 2010

You then have to specify '-q all.q' or '-q other.q' to use one queue or the other without jobs leaking out.

Ionel

De : mbay2002 <jeff at haferman.com>
? : users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Cc : Dan.Templeton at Sun.COM
Envoyé le : Jeu 25 Février 2010, 2 h 45 min 12 s
Objet : Re: [GE users] @allhosts vs @otherhosts

Actually, what I want is for the jobs to NOT land on any of the
hosts at @otherhosts unless other.q has been specifically requested...

i.e., by default all jobs will land on a host that is part of @allhosts,
and nowhere else...