[GE users] Slotwise preemption commandline syntax

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Thu Feb 25 23:58:21 GMT 2010

Sorry.  I was replying from my phone, hence the terse response.  The
command you're looking for is:

qconf -rattr queue subordinate_list 'slots=2(default.q)' qname at hostname

You can get the same effect by running "qconf -mq qname" and setting the
subordinate_list line to "slots=4(default.q),[hostname=slots=2(default.q)]".

Daniel