[GE users] trapping errors and restarting tasks...

paul_simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Fri Feb 26 23:37:11 GMT 2010

hi reuti,

thanks for the super speedy reply!

Did you set "qmaster_params FORBID_APPERROR=TRUE" by accident in
SGE's configuration?

hmmm, i'm not even sure where to look for this!  (v new to the grid software - and spend most of my time in the DRMAA python api).  do you mind pointing me where i can find this.  i though i would find it with "qconf -mconf".  also, grepped a few dirs but cant see it anywhere...

regards,

paul