[GE users] sunsource & email

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:38:57 GMT 2010

What is going on with the project homepage's robots.txt ??????

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/robots.txt
Disallow: /

Why are we intentionally blocking Google (and other search engines)
from indexing our site??

Yes, Markmail now has most of the mail discussions -- BUT the FAQ and
the manpages are not available from the Google results.

Rayson