[GE users] sunsource & email

andre Andre.Alefeld at sun.com
Tue Jan 5 08:46:19 GMT 2010

Hi Rayson,

I guess this comes still from the time when more than a few projects were living on sunsource.net.
I'll ask if it is safe to change these settings or if there is any harmful impact expected.

Andre

rayson wrote:

What is going on with the project homepage's robots.txt ??????

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/robots.txt
Disallow: /

Why are we intentionally blocking Google (and other search engines)
from indexing our site??

Yes, Markmail now has most of the mail discussions -- BUT the FAQ and
the manpages are not available from the Google results.

Rayson