[GE users] Tools segfault for users in LDAP

kisielk kamil at zymeworks.com
Tue Jan 5 19:12:31 GMT 2010

Thanks Stefan, the problem is very much what I suspected but was unsure how to rectify.

As far as building gridengine from source, is the process well documented somewhere? Following the README.BUILD file I find I have to make a lot of changes to the aimk, aimk.site, and build.properties files as well as the run_util.properties and build.xml from jgdi. There seems to be a lot of hard-coded paths that don't match up for me. I can't help but feel there must be a better way than waiting for the build to error out and then finding the right variable to change.