[GE users] Can I have the load on one machine suspend a queue on another?

opoplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Jan 5 22:31:45 GMT 2010

I have some Windows servers with a linux guest running under Hyper-V.  I
want the queues on the linux guest to get suspended when the Windows
server is busy.  Any ideas on how to do this?  I was originally thinking
sub-ordinate queues, but I'm not actually running jobs on the windows
machines.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski