[GE users] JAT_state = 512

garyrichardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:13:04 GMT 2010

I have an app that monitors a SGE queue and I keep hitting an unknown JAT_state 512 -- I can't get it to match any of the codes from http://gridengine.info/2005/11/03/gridengine-xml-translating-jat_state-values-into-useful-information.

Is there a full list of JAT_state codes somewhere? Does anyone know what 512 would be?

Thanks.