[GE users] What's the consequence if I removed these lines from sge_conf

igardais igardais at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 6 06:53:57 GMT 2010

Thanks for this Reuti.

What about rsh interception when using "builtin" commands ?
All my mpi scripts specify "--rsh=/usr/bin/ssh" to use the classic key-based password-less login but with little control over the job.
I'm considering rsh-interception but my first attemps (a few years back now) were unsuccessful.

Any hints ?

Thanks,
Regards,
Ionel