[GE users] reconfigure existing cluster

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 6 12:28:56 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 04.01.2010 um 18:44 schrieb bdbaddog:

> I have a test cluster set up which has the all.q removed and a bunch
> of other queues and projects created.
> What's the best way to get back to the vanilla post install state?

just remove the created objects. There is nothing special with all.q.
It has neither any kind of "default" state, nor any special meaning.

The only other way I'm aware of would be to stop the qmaster, delete
the spool directory, and then then reinstall the qmaster to generate
the default settings again.