[GE users] sge_qmaster start problem

gclark geoff.clark at mdacorporation.com
Wed Jan 6 16:45:43 GMT 2010

Hello folks,

I'm running SGE 6.2u3 lx24-amd64. I've been successfully using this for a couple of months now. Today the grid crashed (still trying to figure out what brought it down), but now I can't restart SGE. When I run /etc/init.d/sgemaster I see the following:
starting sge_master
sge_qmaster start problem

I tried restarting the server to see if that would correct the issue and I'm still unable to restart.
I've restarted SGE in the past with no issues.