[GE users] Correct Way to Reduce Number of Slots?

pvdmeer pvdmeer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 13:47:11 GMT 2010

hi jon,

you did it right indeed. just wait for some jobs to finish.. the 8 slots maximum should be enforced for new jobs.

with kind regards,

pieter van der meer

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 PM, templedf <dan.templeton at sun.com<mailto:dan.templeton at sun.com>> wrote:
The number of CPUs is just informational and is unrelated to the number
of slots (other than that the default number of slots chosen during
installation is based on the number of CPUs).  You did it right.

Daniel