[GE users] exechost over-subscription

m0zes adam.tygart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:08:31 GMT 2010

I use a resource quota to do this outside of the queue.

{
   name         max_slots_per_rogue
   description  NONE
   enabled      TRUE
   limit        hosts {@rogues} to slots=8
}

This is across queues there is a total of 8 slots available on every
host in the @rogues host group. It will not allow more than 8 total to
be used on any exec host.

--
Adam