[GE users] 6.2u5 courtesy binaries - are we there yet or not?

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Tue Jan 12 08:22:22 GMT 2010

Iwona,

currently no courtesy binaries for u5 are available.
I will get a GO or a no GO for creating the courtesies today.
The information in this email "Courtesy Binaries on Mac OS 10.6" was
incomplete.
We do not know if they are talking about u4 courtesy binaries or about
u5 SUN branded.
I did tests on untarring u5 SUN branded binaries for Snow Leopard, and
these packages are working.

So currently  I don't know about the plans, but stay tuned, please.

Marco