[GE users] sunsource & email

andre Andre.Alefeld at sun.com
Wed Jan 13 09:21:14 GMT 2010

Hi Ron,

yes I made Collab Support follow up on the issue. I have to check if there has been any change meanwhile.

Andre

ron wrote:

Seems like it has not been fixed yet -- why would we not want search engines to crawl our site? A lot of sites are working on SEO, so we should not be going to the opposite direction!

Is someone following up or working on this issue?

 -Ron