[GE users] Graph Tool

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jan 13 12:52:37 GMT 2010

The SGE ARCo system can do this but it's a large and somewhat complex
full-on reporting system that may do way more than you want.

Many people end up polling SGE themselves and writing little plugins for
open source monitoring systems like BigBrother, Nagios or Ganglia. It's
pretty easy to feed data into those types of systems and they'll
generate good graphs off of whatever you pipe in.

Check out SGE ARCo first and then google around for terms like "nagios
SGE plugin" etc. - you might be able to find some stuff online that you
can use or adapt.

-Chris