[GE users] ARco on RHEL4 ?

cbalways cbalways at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:22:45 GMT 2010

Hi Bill,

I had written some notes regarding installing ARCo reporting module on RHEL 5 while I was working at Sun.

http://blogs.sun.com/byun/entry/caveat_with_arco_reporting_module

Cheers,
- Chansup

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM, bdbaddog <bill at baddogconsulting.com<mailto:bill at baddogconsulting.com>> wrote:
Greetings,

Has anyone had success installing arco and sun java web console on RHEL4 ?
I get:
# export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jre1.6.0_17
# smcwebserver
Java command "/bin/java" does not exist.

Any sugguestions?

Thanks,
Bill