[GE users] Grid Engine 6.2u5 courtesy binaries are available

cbalways cbalways at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:47:03 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

That's an interesting view point.

My understanding of the following license term is that anyone can download GE and use it for free for any internally operated clusters because I think the corresponding fee in this case is "zero".

1. LICENSE TO USE. Sun grants you a non-exclusive and non- transferable license for the internal use only of the accompanying software and documentation and any error corrections provided by Sun (collectively "Software"), by the number of users and the class of computer hardware for which the corresponding fee has been paid.

Regards,
- Chansup