[GE users] Advanced reservation for cluster outage?

s_kreidl sabine.kreidl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jan 19 16:21:49 GMT 2010

Hi Reuti,

thanks for the quick reply. Yes, of course, qrstat is indeed the
standard way of getting information about ARs.

However, I find it a rather long way to go for a user, to look for
ongoing advanced reservations because of a pending job, when there are
no hints in the "qstat -j" messages and also no hints from any other
qstat request. (And to be honest, I'm rather reluctant to write another
piece of documentation for the rare occasions of cluster outages for
which we (mis-?)use the AR feature  ;-) ).

Don't you think some kind of RFE would be appropriate?

Best,
Sabine