[GE users] Grid Engine 6.2u5 courtesy binaries are available

brs brs at usf.edu
Tue Jan 19 17:41:41 GMT 2010

The license says specifically that internal use constitutes development
and testing of integration with other applications.  The license doesn't
seem to provide any rights with respect to production use on a
multi-user system.  The only legit way to use it, without buying from
Sun, seems to be to build from source yourself.

-Brian

--
Brian Smith
Senior Systems Administrator