[GE users] Grid Engine 6.2u5 courtesy binaries are available

cbalways cbalways at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:06:07 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

I respectively disagree with your opinion.

Based on my understanding of the license terms, I can download the binary package for my use (license term). It is allowed to reproduce and use internally the downloaded package for any other internal development and research (supplementary term).

In my opinion, it doesn't limit the usage of the originally downloaded package.

- Chansup

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM, fx <d.love at liverpool.ac.uk<mailto:d.love at liverpool.ac.uk>> wrote:
cbalways <cbalways at gmail.com<mailto:cbalways at gmail.com>> writes:

> Because I paid nothing to get the GE binaries.

You just ignore licences, then?

--
(Dr) Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool