[GE users] SGE and OpenMPI 1.3.2

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:38:03 GMT 2010

This is what I'm using for my openmpi PE for a reference:

$ qconf -sp openmpi
pe_name            openmpi
slots              9999
user_lists         NONE
xuser_lists        NONE
start_proc_args    /bin/true
stop_proc_args     /bin/true
allocation_rule    $fill_up
control_slaves     TRUE
job_is_first_task  FALSE
urgency_slots      min
accounting_summary FALSE

I haven't quite decided whether or not to use "accounting_summary TRUE" yet, as it doesn't seem to account properly for parallel jobs.