[GE users] How to specify the next job id?

linc luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:30:21 GMT 2010

Dear list,

I was wondering if there is an easy way of setting the "next job id" on SGE?
The only information i could find on how to do this was while upgrading SGE:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Upgrading+Sun+Grid+Engine+Software

Is there a command or file i can configure to set this?

I need to make my next job id be, for instance, 1500.

Thank you,
--

Luís Miguel Ferreira da Silva
GSM: +801 361 4839