[GE users] Grid Engine 6.2u5 courtesy binaries are available

Fri Jan 22 15:14:08 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 06:59 -0800, templedf wrote:
> The intention of the license was that use of the courtesy binaries is
> free and unfettered, including the right to redistribution.

Thanks for the comments Dan.
Alone from the term "courtesy" in "courtesy binaries", I would also
expected that they would not more restrictive than the license for the
source code itself. Perhaps the phrasing in the licensing clause is a
remnant from another era or another product?

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.