[GE users] SGE 6.2U5 compilation on Linux 64 bit machine: Izpack home in build.properties

ppk ppk at ats.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 25 18:51:48 GMT 2010

My colleague, Kejian and I played with it little bit.
Finally, we ended up downloading Izpack 4.1.1 from their
website.  Still had trouble getting it compiled.  We had to
run it through JAVA netbean to get compiled.  For some
reason I believe this is not the right procedure as SGE
developers won't make it this hard for anyone to compile it.
  Yes, a little simpler description would be nice. Or at
least simple option to tell aimk not to worry about IzPack
will make it easier too. That is my update.

Prakashan