[GE users] SGE 6.2U5 compilation on Linux 64 bit machine: Izpack home in build.properties

petrik lubomir.petrik at sun.com
Wed Jan 27 13:02:37 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,
I believe there is aimk -no-gui-inst to do exactly that. What were the
errors then you called aimk -only-gui-inst? Netbeans should not be
necessary. Maybe you need to adjust some path in the properties files?

And yes, you need to download izpack 4.1.1 from the izpack.org and point
the izpack.home there, if you want to get it compiled.

Regards,
   Lubos.