[GE users] Rename a parallel environment

murphygb brian.murphy at siemens.com
Thu Jul 8 19:47:28 BST 2010

Is it possible to rename or force a deletion of a parallel environment?  I made the mistake of creating a couple of parallel environments that begin with the same string (mpi_) as some existing ones.  Now I want to delete them but I can't because the -pe argument of jobs already running use a wildcard, i.e., "mpi_*" I can't delete the new pe's because it says they are referenced by a running job.  Is it possible to rename the new pe's so I can delete them or some how force them to be deleted?