[GE users] Making Very Important job to run

sgerns rajansrivastava83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:02:52 BST 2010

Hi all,

I have few queries in perspective of job priorities & making very Important job to run even if cluster is full .

Scenario: I have all the slots of execution hosts in the cluster which are full with jobs. I want to submit and run very important job on the cluster when all the execution hosts are full.
Is there any way I can do that so that SGE would allow very imporatant job to run.
& other jobs can be put on hold & give space to this important job to run
I don wanna to kill any job & I want this Important job to run immediately.

I have a queue for this job which is having the hisghest priority, but that will make me up in the queue
but wont allow me to run untill all the resources are occupied.

Please help me into this.