[GE users] Question about SDM installation

hamedfarsi hamed.farsi.iut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:44:40 BST 2010

hi
I have a question about SDM installation : I installed the master host on my computer but when i execute the startup_jvm cammand the following error occurs :
Error: Current host version is older than version of binaries. This binaries do not support upgrade. Please get official binaries to be able to upgrade system.

my system specifications is :
os : linux Rocks 5.3
SGE : 6.2u5
SDM :  hedeby-1.0u5