[GE users] How do I restrict a user from a cell or production queues

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Wed Jul 14 16:04:10 BST 2010

I have a user that run a program the crushes my production grid cell. I've told him to work on his program, but I want to be sure that he cannot run that program until he fixes it. My question is how do I restrict him from running his program in my production cell, but allow him access to my test cell. Even if I could restrict him from running on specific queues would work also. Has anyone had a user like this?

Bill