[GE users] job_pid: Permission denied

rsayde rsayde at carbondesignsystems.com
Thu Jul 15 13:48:37 BST 2010

> Hi,
>
> > 2. Is it possible to disable requeueing (temporarily hopefully)
> > with qrsh? I read that it can be done using qconf, but the docs
> > don't say how.
>
> It's necessary to set:
>
> $ qconf -sconf
> qmaster_params FORBID_RESCHEDULE=TRUE
>
> (man qconf)

My problem started showing up again because someone submitted jobs that caused a segmentation fault. Rescheduling is still broken and I was never able to disable it.

I tried to set the FORBID_RESCHEDULE=TRUE parameter but could not. According to the man page for sched_conf there is no such parameter. Trying to add it with qconf -msconf fails because it says there is no such parameter.

We are currently using sge 6.2u5.

thanks
Richard