[GE users] about SGE

mrostaee mrostaee at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 10:55:01 BST 2010

I am so thankful in advance.
I use sge6.2u5 and parallel jobs.
I want to define a high priortity queue and multiple low priority job.
when high priority queue is empty, jobs on low priority queue can get required resources and run, but when a job submit to high priority queue, jobs on low priority queue go to wait(suspend) state until all of jobs on high priority queue be finished.

how can i do it?
I couldnot do it by subordinate queue. when one job on high priority queue eed 3 slots and different jobs with different slots on low priority queue is runnung , what will happen?

kind regards
rustaee