[GE users] Not so simple user fair share policy

heywood heywood at cshl.edu
Thu Jul 22 16:59:51 BST 2010

Thanks, that's food for thought. We will still likely have the vast majority
of users as regular command line users, with the new web interface
generating subset of the total jobs. So a "mixed" situation, yes. I suppose
one method would be to add a project for every regular (command line) user
and for each named user in the web interface, but that seems clunky and
painful.

Todd